Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I WANNA GET OUT OF HERE!!!!!

Oh my God!!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! Why would someone ask me something like that?!?!?! I wanna get out of here. I wanna leave everything behind me, and never turn back. You know what, I can't help about the way that I look on the outside; I just can't. Everytime that I try to do something about it, it gets worse. I don't know what else to do!!!! I just wanna run away, just keep running and never come back. Right now, I feel like that everyone around me doesn't care about me at all; even my closest, bestest friends. It just doesn't make sense to me!!! WHY HAVE I BEEN PUNISHED LIKE THIS?!?!?! I DON'T DESERVE IT!!!! People don't even act like that I exist. And now I know why. Thank you to all that made me feel like crap for so many years, because of you, you're the reason why I'm not able to change the way I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment